Thursday 3 February 2011

New Look + H&M Haul

Hiyaaa, sorry it's been so long, I lost my campus card last week which was a bit of a pain D: I left it in the nightclub.

Right, so first I'm going to start with what I've bought recently.

Store: Both TFNC London
Price: Left; £37 reduced to £20 Right; £35 reduced to £20
I have been wanting these dresses for soooo long but I've always said to myself that they were too much. When I saw these on sale I knew I had to have them straight away! They're gorgeoussss and they both tie together at the back into a bow. Soo cute and a bargain price, it just shows that it pays to wait a little while!

Store: New Look
Price: £59.99 reduced to £25!
This is the coat that I was talking about in my previous post. I LOVE this coat. It's real leather and I'm so surprised that i found this for only £25! what made it even better was I had a £20 voucher for christmas so actually I only paid £5! The fur can also be removed so you can just wear it as a leather jacket if you wanted to.

Store: New Look
Price: £15.99 but something like £12.80 cause of 20% student discount
I like this skirt because it's got a zip at the back and because it feels more secure and like it will stay in place than my £3.99 jersey skirt from H&M which kept riding up too much!

Store: New Look
Price: £24.99 but I got them for £19.99 (20% student discount)
I really do love these, but because I'm already 5ft 8, these make me close to 6ftish. I feel like a giant when I wear them, and they're sooo painful after a short amount of time D:

Store: H&M
Price: I think this was around £10 or £12 but reduced to £5.
Perfect with a little black skirt for going out :)

Store: H&M
Price: £24.99
I love thisss! It's a lovely lace dress and it looks lovely with a little tan belt!

Store: H&M
Price: £14.99
I really needed a pair of flat shoes to go out, because the big wedge shoes that I bought are soo painful and sometimes I don't feel like wearing heels cause I'm tall enough as it is D:

So that's all for now folksss!
Hope you liked my haul.

See you soon!
Love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I have tagged you for an award, please go to my blog to check it out

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those boots and now really want a pair myself! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters