Wednesday 22 September 2010

Don't you just love it when your new jeans get a giant split? (+Haul)


I went down town to take back a pair of jeans from new look that ripped horribly when I was out bowling with friends. Luckily they split after I was bowling (well I think they did... I only noticed in KFC afterwards). I was also lucky that my top could stretch and cover it up! I'd just thrown away the receipt cause I didn't think I'd need it, but I knew I would probably be able to exchange it... apart from the fact they didn't have any identical jeans in my size so picked up a different style I liked for the same price... The woman said it had to be exact and I explained that there was none left at which point she went to find some for me.. she came back with a pair and said that they were the same leg length but when I got home I discovered that it wasn't the same leg length at all!! Right, now onto the things I bought

Store: Primark
Price: £9
I like this! It's very vintage with the chiffon and little bow, would wear it with a nice pair of jeans and heels for a smart/casual night out I think! I thought it would also look nice with this pinky pearl necklace which I got from Mood@Debenhams reduced from £12 to £3.60! Wowwww :)

Store: Primark
Price: £6 reduced to £3
I love this! It looks really nice with a pair of skinny jeans and heels for a night out I think! I love the lace detail. I've never seen this on sale at £6 in that store, so I was delighted when it was marked down to £3!

Store: TK Maxx
Price: £17.99
I love this! It looks much better on than it does on the hanger! I was actually looking for a dress that my friend has, they had one there but being TK maxx, they don't have everything in different sizes and this was a size 12:( I rang up a different TK maxx and they apparently didn't have one either =[ I will still be looking though!

Store: Primark
Price: £13 or £15 can't remember
Thought it would be nice for a night out at uni :)

hope you like my buys!
Love,
Emz ♥

2 comments:

  1. argh i feel your pain! my trousers ripped last week at work! across the bum! it wasnt very big and luckily my top covered it but man that was bad!
    i love the primark top by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loooooooove that bottom dress!

    www.outside-and-in.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters