Sunday 5 September 2010

ZARA has an online store! :o



I don't know if any of you have heard, but I'm sooo excited about Zara going online! I could literally buy most of the stuff from there! It's all very vintage and the quality is amazing.

I'm sorry I haven't been doing any posts lately, I've been redecorating my room, and helping out wherever I can cause practically the whole house is getting a revamp...


Coming Soon:

Giveaway prizes from Emma @ purpleeeRose
Photos of my redecorated room
Possibly a new makeup FOTD

so yeah, anyone as excited as me that Zara now has an online store?!?!

Bye for nowww all :)
Love,
Emz ♥

1 comment:

  1. I looked on the Zara website when you said about their clothes and how nice they were.. I noticed they were going online :) Exciting stuffff... I love their clothes but don't often get to go to a Zara store so I can't wait to get buying - I wish haaa :P.
    Can't wait to see the pictures of your new room :)
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters