Saturday 3 July 2010

Update & Bargain Purchase

I'm really sorry for not blogging in days. I had a really disasterous day on Thursday and Leavers day yesterday. So I guess I'll start with thursday.

~ Thorpe Park ~
So everything was great, we'd got there safely in my friends car and paid and been on nemesis inferno then went on the river rapids. When I got off, I noticed my bag was extremely wet but we didn't get that wet on the ride so it didn't make sense. Then I realised a whole bottle of water had spilled in my bag, and my blackberry, ipod and camera got soaked. Luckily, after putting them on the windowsill to dry, everything works completely, which is amazing since my blackberry was actually broken for a little while and my friend said it would never be 100% again but it is! So relieved since i've only had it a month. I was so gutted at the thought of it never working again.

Then! We went on the saw alive maze, which is basically a really dark place where you go through various rooms with "frightening" scenes and actors who touch you. Your group of people all have to hold the person before's shoulders so you're walking in a line, a bit like a conga line i suppose lol. I seemed to get touched an awful lot and was desperate to move into the next room so kept trying to walk faster to move our group of 5 along, unfortunately, cause I was wearing flip flops, i hurt my big toe on the person infront's heel, and it ended up like this with part of my toe nail missing: http://tinypic.com/r/t8qmus/6
*WARNING: DON'T SUGGEST YOU CLICK IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH*


and then finally, we went to queue up for colossus (see picture above). There was 6 of us but my friend Dina's boyfriend didn't feel very well and he had to drive home so he decided not to go on it. Dina already said she would sit on her own (like a row infront or something) but Ben, the person who was supposed to be sitting with me, was indecisive and wouldn't decide who he wanted to go with so I lost my place while he went with Dina. I had to get on the next ride with none of my friends, and how much fun is it when you've been queueing for ages for a ride (over 1 hour) and then you have to sit on it alone like you have no friends?! And afterwards, Ben tried to make out like it was no big deal and I started crying. Everything had just built up over the day and I couldn't hold it together anymore. A boy with us, called Tom, saw me crying and took me into a massive hug which was so nice of him.

~ Bargain Purchase ~
Right, Now to my Bargain Purchase. Some of you may remember reading one of my recent blog posts about new boots which I had bought (you can click here for the post). Well, I was browsing the River Island site and found what appears to be, a very very similar pair of boots! Here's a comparison photo:

The RI boots are probably made of leather or something, but my boots on the right look identical so I know which price tag I'd rather be paying!! Also, I've FINALLY managed to track down this necklace that I've been wanting. I've seen a couple of people wear it, one at thorpe park, and I love it soo much, and it's only £5 from New Look!

This necklace reminds me of those Primark pearl necklaces that get bigger at the front. I will look in my local New Look on Monday for this, but if I can't find it, I guess I'll have to order online when I get back from my holiday, but then my £5 necklace turns into my £8.95 necklace. *Sadface*!

Nicola, I haven't forgotten your tag post, I promise it's coming soon!

Love,
Emz ♥

3 comments:

  1. I really want to go Thorpe park! Awr I know what you mean, when everything builds up, that's not very nice of Ben, leaving you to go on it alone so he could go with your friends. I haven't clicked on the toe picture yet, I'm just about to haha
    and the necklace is very pretty :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loce Thorpe Parkl, its soooo much fun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sounds like you had a right day! doesnt sound nice at all! Bless that was really nice of your friend Tom to give you a big hug :) x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters