Tuesday 29 June 2010

Contour Brush

Rightt, so I want to buy Sleek's Contouring kit but I need an angled brush to apply it with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what brand I should go for, that's decent quality but affordable? I really don't want to be spending like.. £20 on one brush so I guess MAC is out of the question. It would also be easier if I could get it from Boots or Superdrug but don't worry if what you're thinking of isn't sold here, as long as I can order it online :)

Once I've decided what brush I want, I will go and purchase the two and let you know how I get on, maybe do a photo with me wearing it and a little review or something.

Also, I will be posting a little Face/outfit of the day thing, because my berets arrived today, although i think I will only be keeping the beaded one because I don't like the way the other two look on me. It will probably be towards the end of the week because I have my last A level exam on Wednesday and my skin is looking HORRIBLE at the moment.

I'm really considering buying one of those zeno spot zapping machines that administers low leveled heat, I'm always struggling to get clear skin, even if I haven't worn makeup in days! I hate it.

Hope you're all having a great time out in the sun, personally it's a bit hot for me, although I am enjoying trying to tan!

Bye for now
Love,
Emz ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I see that you said you don want a mac, they are expensive i know :(

    But i bought a set of 25 brushes abut 4 or 5 months ago of ebay and they are amazinly great. They are unbelievably soft, stay in their shape, they dont loosen or lose hairs :] Ive been usig them ever since!

    You can also get the diectly from the brand website= www.fraulein38.com


    Heres the wee link for them if you wany look:
    ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Pcs-Pro-Make-Up-Brush-Set-Red-Handle-Silver-Bag-/220614895432?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Make_up_Brushes_PP&hash=item335dac2748

    Before i got this set of brushes i spent 7 or 8 pound on indivdual foundation/blush/powder brushes in boots and superdrug. Now when i look at them against my 2 pcs set they are so poor quality nd they bristles have went very rough and hard.

    BTW the 25 set contains an angled brush for contouring !

    I would really recommend thes brushes if you dont want to spend alot of money like me !

    :]


    ReplyDelete
  2. eco tools - around £5-£8 or ELF £1.50 or £3.50 :)

    www.ssshlow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find one soon I know what you meen its so hard to find decent brushes !

    I tagged you on my blog :)

    http://cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters