Sunday 20 June 2010

Sleek Sunset Swatches and OOTD Kinda?! lol

Yep, so quickly I just wanted to do a little swatches photo of my lovely sunset palette and a look I created with it

The swatches...
as i'm sure you can see, most of the colours (except black in the top left) are really glittery! I really love this pallete and I can assure you that there is a difference in the red-ish coloured ones albiet quite a small difference. I just want to point out how lovely the orange is (top, 4 in) beautiful! and also i've been wanting to find a red coloured eyeshadow.

 Sunset Look...

So here's a little "sunset" look that I've done for myself:


OOTD-ish...
Okay this is sorta a Outfit Of The Day, but it's a trial look, because I've just bought the new boots in the picture and wanted to see what it would look like with the shorts I had bought so I took a pic.
(Picture can be clicked for the full image)
Here's my OOTD and where the stuff is from:
Grey Vest - New Look
Shirt - TK Maxx
Denim Shorts - Primark
Boots - Chockers
Bracelets - Primark

My new boots:
I haven't bothered to take a proper picture of them, but this is the picture from the chockers website:
Very military style! I adore these. They were £39.99. I just adoreee the hell out of these!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend,
Love,
Emz ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love your OOTD and your look using the Sunset Palette, I love the Storm Palette as all the colours are neutral - I'm crap at creating nice looks with bright colours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pallete looks lovely ! I love the eyelook using it :) Im useless at eyeshadow haha :) you look gorgeous on your ootd! Those shoes are so cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E <3 the sunset shadow look you created, its gorgeous !

    New follower :] ?

    .. oxó

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters