Sunday 1 August 2010

Another Haul and What Brand is your wardrobe?

Hiyaa, I want to show you guys some more bits and pieces that I got. Also I wanted to see what brands my wardrobe is made of, I thought it would be fun. If you want to do a post like this, link me to your blog so I can read it. It would be interesting to see what brands people's wardrobes are made out of :)

First off, The Haul.
New Look are having another big sale. There wasn't really much there that I liked, but I did try to look. It was close to closing time though, so I was a bit rushed. Anyway, I did manage to pick up a top much like the cropped one that I've got (left, £6)

New Look
3/4 sleeve top - £7 reduced to £2
I was really shocked, I actually went up to the till and asked the girl, is this actually £2? She said yes and I was like "I'll have that then!!"


TK Maxx
Ashwood Leather Purse - RRP: £32.50, TM price: £9.99
This is sooo gorgeously vintage! It has the bow, and the rustic design. I've been looking for a new purse that looks great and TK Maxx had the best choices, I saw a few that I liked but my mum picked this one up and I knew it was the one for me :)

I'm sure most of you know about the Instyle offer where you buy their magazine and get a free cheek and lip stain from the body shop. There is two colour choices, #1 Rose Pink or the one I chose below, #2 Bronze Glimmer. The magazine itself costs £3.60 but a lipstain retails in TBS for £9. This means you could have both of them for £7.20 which is £1.80 less than if you bought one lipstain from them! TBS are also doing an offer where you buy 2 makeup items and get the stain for free.

I have put this on my lips, but the colour is VERY golden and I don't think it is very suitable as a lip colour because of all the gold flecks in it. However, this is just my opinion and it would look nice if you were going for a very bold and dramatic look. Although if you use it as a cheek stain, it gives a very subtle glow and you can hardly see the flecks which, In my opinion, is good. I think I will buy another instyle mag to get the rose pink one, as I may prefer this more, and I love the idea of something staining your lips so you have long-lasting colour :)

-Note: I bought all of these items with my own money-

Next, I want to do a little count of all the different brands in my wardrobe. So here goes...
TK Maxx - 3
Miss Selfridge - 3
Primark - 18
New Look - 8
ASOS - 2
Zara - 4
Next - 4
Topshop - 1
Republic - 1
Warehouse - 1
Stradivarius - 1
M&S - 1
River Island - 1

I have a mostly primark wardrobe lol. Here's a picture. Just for fun :)


If you decide to do a post like this, let me know by linking me to the blog post below in the comments box. Thank you :)

Love,
Emz ♥

3 comments:

  1. I really liked this post - It nice reading blogs with posts different to the usual ones you see. Cool idea :). If I do one similar I definately link you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ! I love that purse! and that top was such a bargin too! Loved the wardrobe post too, same as me my clothes are mainly all primark to haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to get the mag and try it, perhaps I'll get the other shade, though!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters