Sunday 8 August 2010

congrats me!

soo, I want to redecorate my room so it's all shabby chic and I found a dressing table on ebay that my mum said we could repaint white or cream if it was cheaper than buying a white one itself. Well, this one looked better anyway, it had a lot of detail around the legs and such. happy happy! So I'm now the proud owner of this beauty:

(Picture taken from the ebay listing)

I'm not keeping the mirror, I want to get one of those very decorative venetian ones. Soo pretty! I paid £84 but I had a 10% off ebay voucher so actually I paid £75.60! I think that's quite a bargain! I'm so excited to make it all beautiful and I'll definately take another pic when it's done
Love,
Emz ♥

2 comments:

  1. oooo, I actually saw this the other week! I think it would look stunning a distressed white colour! I hope you keep us updated! :D

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing I love vintage furniture make you feel like you have something no one else has looking forward to the complete project !!!

    http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters