Sunday 1 August 2010

Goodies Haul & Birthday Jewellery

Rightt, this again, I'm feeling is going to be quite a long post as I have a lot to show you guys!

First off I'll start with the birthday jewellery.
So as I explained in my previous post, my mum bought me a bracelet, necklace and ring for my 18th. I didn't have pictures last time so here they are now.
Fossil Bracelet:

Fossil Necklace:

White Gold and Diamond Ring from Warren James:

It's not strictly birthday jewellery *from Mum*, but I got it as a birthday treat
White Gold & Cubic Zirconia earrings:


Haul
I went shopping the other day, and picked up a few things. I love the summer sales, you can get such lovely stuff at such bargain prices!

Primark
Gold Bow Ring - £2
I love this, it's so cute! but it's still too big in size "S" and I don't think Primark do XS? If anyone knows if they do or not, comment on this post and let me know please :)

Miss Selfridge

Top - £22 reduced to £10

Bike necklace - £7.50 reduced to £3.75

Fossil

Mother of pearl & Cubic Zirconia Stainless Steel charm - £18

We asked the boy in the shop how much it was and he read it and said £8 but then when we got to the till it scanned in as £18 and I was like oh =[ but it's so nice, I wanted it anyway :)

The Body Shop

Baked-to-last bronzer in Shade 2, Warm Glow - £14

I wouldn't normally buy this because it's £14 but I had a free £5 to spend on my membership card in my birthday month, and I also had a £5 gift voucher that a friend gave me for my birthday so I only ended up paying £4 for this :)


Free Jewellery Box
I was complaining that I had nowhere to put my jewellery when my mum suggested that I have her one. It's really nice too! Although it's a little small but it does the job for some of my jewellery so that makes me happy :) Here are some pics:


Room Organisation
Today, I spent the whole day clearing out junk and generally reorganising my room. This is what the shelves ended up looking like. I love those little drawers. I got them for a pound each in poundland. In the picture below, the two highest sets are actually two boxes stacked on top of each other as you probably guessed cause there's a little one down near the bottom :P



Love,
Emz ♥

2 comments:

  1. I have the primark bow ring, its soo cute, but i accidentally got it in a large so its too big :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I want the Primark bow ring, it's so cute! :)
    Toodles...♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters