Saturday 14 August 2010

Roooom Redecoration!



I plan to have my room redecorated this summer, although some people may see it as a stupid time to do it since I'm (hopefully...) going to be living at uni (results on thursday!) but I heard uni breaks are like.. 3 months long.

The plan is to make it very french chic :) I want to start working on sanding down the dressing table this weekend. We're going to paint it gold underneath, and cream over the top so that when the cream paint starts to wear off, it will show through the gold underneath! So excited.

Next thing I need is a venetian mirror and a stool :) I'm getting a smaller bed and getting more shelving so I can have a proper waldrobe. I'm very excited ♥

I don't really have much beauty products to talk about, since i'm on a one week ban cause of the eye surgery :( But rest assured I will be buying more. I've got my eye on a Sleek Contour Palette, last time I went to find it, there was only one light one left, and the packaging was a bit battered. I also want to try and get some more Max Factor lippies since I'm in love with the one I have and they're currently 3 for 2 :D

On other news, I've recently got into playing the sims 2 again. Anyone else still play it? :P Just wondering!

Have a good day,
Love,
Emz ♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm re-doing my room too! well technically i'm moving to a new room as we're moving house!
    Good luck with your results, i'm sure you'll be fine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh how exciting! We're converting half the garage into a bedroom that's slightly bigger than mine but my mum's boyfriend needs it for his 2 girls :( My room is tiny. And thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished my first year at Uni and had my room redecorated over first semester by my Mum as a surprise! It was a shabby chic and Audrey Hepburn inspired 'do :) I definitely recommend getting it all done, so worth it when you come home from the er, 'beautiful' Uni accomodation! And, Sims in general is ridiculously addictive! I always end up signing away my summer to it! Good luck with your results sweet, I'm sure they'll be fine, but I'll be crossing my fingers for you anyway (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I moved to a different room last fall and I loved it. Actually, I went to Ikea this afternoon to get a couple of things I still needed. My room looks so much better now!
    I wish I could play sims 2! I really like it! Unfortunately I have a mac mini now so I can't play it any more :(
    Good luck with your results! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters