Tuesday 22 June 2010

Birthday Dress!

Yaaay, it arrived today. I ordered it on Thursday for the free delivery and it said it would be here on Thursday but it arrived early :) I love it, it's beautiful...
Excuse the creases, I was so excited I wanted to try it on straight away. It fits perfectly and will be totally amazing for my party. Just need to find some dazzling jewellery now. Anyone think I need to find a black belt with a bit of detail around the middle where the black strip is? I just get the feeling that it's a little bit bare at the moment. I was also going to wear heels but since it's in my house, I don't really see the point!

Life is looking good at the moment. One exam left on the 30th, Malta on 6th July to 13th, Prom on 14th July, 18th birthday on 19th July! Soo happy =]


Here's a picture of me and my brother, we took the picture so that we could put it in a photo frame for dad on fathers day but shame he closed his eyes!
haha.

Hope you're all doing alright :) Let me know what you think of the dress :)

Love,
Emz ♥

5 comments:

  1. that dress is gorgeous where did you get it??!! looks amazing on you ! everything sounds so exciting! lovely picture of you and your brother too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, it looks great! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youu,

    I mentioned it in my birthday dress post, it's from ASOS for £35 :)

    Here's the link:
    http://www.asos.com/Tfnc/Tfnc-Contrast-Sash-Bandeau-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=997918&cid=8799&Rf-300=1356,1375&Rf-800=-1,75.000&sh=0&pge=14&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=BlackNude

    I think you can also get ones in different colours from the TFNC website which you can get to by typing TNFC in google :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yeah haha sorry I didnt see your birthday dress post! (your holiday destination looks lovely btw ) I expected it to be more than £35 its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is lovely! It suits you very nicely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters