Wednesday 9 June 2010

Clothes Haul - Zara, New Look & More...

Welcome to My First Clothes Haul ♥

I'm extremely excited to show you what I bought because I enjoy watching other people do it so much! I just have to give it a go. I went shopping on Sunday and Monday. So, first I want to show you what I bought on Sunday.

~ Sunday ~

Shop: Zara
Price: £49.99
I really love this jacket. I was a bit scared at first because it's quite expensive and I'm a student so of course that means I have no money! How familiar... anyways my mum convinced me to buy it because she said it would go with lots of things...

Here is some close ups of the jacket. I don't think the first picture does it justice. It's so beautiful and just looks so well made. And I love how the buttons have coat of arms on them.

Shop: TK Maxx
Price: £34.99 Reduced from £70.00
I had been looking for a pair of heels that would go with my skinny jeans because of course, everyone knows that heels make your legs look sexier ;) I needed quite a low pair because I'm already 5ft 8 so yeah. I really love these, I think the Tan coloured stuff is really in right now, and can really complete an outfit.

Okay that's all for Sunday's shopping so next it's Monday!

~ Monday ~



Shop: New Look
Price: £9 Reduced from £16
I love this! Again it's got the gold buttons, I just can't seem to help myself with the whole nautical thing lately! I love the badge detailing on the second picture, and there is actually a little gold chain which dangles down but it's all squished in the picture. It's also a pin so you can take it off, I could put it on my jacket but it might just make it look cheap :/ Not sure. What do you think?

Shop: New Look
Price: £7 Reduced from £16
I'm really pleased I waited to get this, I saw this full priced a few weeks ago but couldn't justify spending £16 on it. So low and behold, I come back and it's in the sales! The picture doesn't really show the right colour, it's a deep green kharki colour. And the buttons aren't that shiny, it's just the camera flash. I think these would go lovely with my tan boots. So yeah, go to New Look this week, they have a MASSIVE sale on!



Shop: New Look
Price: £6 Reduced from £18
I thought this was gorgeous :) it's actually a cream colour although it looks quite white in the picture. The design looks very military but then i realised it had little anchors on the buttons. But it's lovely anyways. And it's crop rather than full size. And I adore the unusual (hook and eye?!) fastening too.

Shop: Primark
Price: £9
The skirt is actually black but the flash washed it out. I don't actually own a skirt (until now) because I've just not really liked any of them. But i thought I would give this one a try and it looks really nice on. So yeah, Another thing to go with the sailor/nautical theme with the rope and gold detailing methinks. I wonder if I will be onto floral designs next week :P

Shop: Primark
Price: White - £1, Red/Navy £1 Reduced from £2
Finally I got three fairly standard belts. I just got a skinny white one and the red and navy ones were reduced so i thought, for a pound, you just can't go wrong. When they scanned in the till, it came up as £2 so I asked if they should have been a pound. The woman was really grumpy and called her manager who said yeah, they were supposed to be a pound.

Do you think I should have fussed about an extra pound? Or was I right to query it? :P

So that's me done, I hope you like my purchases :) Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you're having a good week everyone x
Love,
Emz ♥



2 comments:

  1. Oo great bargains! I love that millatery cardigan its gorgeous!! & the milatery style top! :D

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee that Jacket the buttons are really cute :P And also the military cardigan - I love anything military at the moment :P, I think they had it in black too - Which I loved when it was at full price, I went to the sale with my friend but she picked it up before me :P And there was only one.. Damn haha.
    But I got a nice dress instead :).
    Any you still should have queried the price of the belts saved yourself £3 - Doesn't sound a lot but to students every little helps right? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters