Thursday 24 June 2010

Sunbathing

Yep Yep. So today has been BOILING as I'm sure most of you know.

I just thought I'd do a little list of 5 essential things for me when I sunbathe which is inspired from reading Nicola's blog post about summer essentials

1. SPF 15 suncream
While I don't want to get cancer, I also want to tan, and factor 15 isn't too bad, well.. protects your skin 15 times more than if you wern't wearing it... My mum however, used to use sunbeds a lot and for our holiday in Malta has bought "tanning oil" with SPF 2. Great one mum! not :P

2. Water
I absolutely cannot live without water when I sunbathe. I just get suffocated by the heat. So we always buy a paddling pool to cool down in, while still getting a tan, also, the light reflecting off of the water makes you tan better ;) We've only just bought a paddling pool today for this summer, so until now i've had to use a water spray what we bought in Orlando two years ago.

3. Swimwear/Bikini
I love to wear as little as possible to avoid annoying/weird tan lines. I personally also sunbathe without the straps on my bikini, because I don't want strap lines.

4. Headband
When I sunbathe I want to keep the hair out of my face and also I have a thick headband which covers my scalp so I don't burn my head and get sunstroke. Also this way I won't burn my hair either.

5. My Garden
I really dislike sunbathing (in basically underwear) infront of other people. So I really like being in my garden where nobody can see me. Although I don't really mind on holiday by the pool because nobody really cares there. lol.

So yeah, what are your 5 must-have things when you're out in the sun/sunbathing?

Hope you're doing well,
Love, 
Emz ♥

1 comment:

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters