Friday 11 June 2010

Exam Update


So yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know that I sat my OCR F293 Marketing paper today. I don't really know how I feel about the exam, there were some weird questions but I don't think anything I've written is wrong... Loads of people said it was really hard but I don't think it was that bad... I guess we will see come August.

Coming Soon...
I'm hoping to do an eyeshadow look with my Barry M dazzle dusts. I think I will do a Browny/Coppery/Kharki colour but we will see! It's just when I get round to it really. Time to start revision for my next exam on 22nd June...

Hope you're all doing well.
Love,
Emz ♥

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your exam wasnt too hard :) Can't wait till your posts with the dazzle dusts :D xxx

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youu :) and Yep, I'm thinking maybe I will do them on monday when i'm supposed to be revising lol x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters