Friday 18 June 2010

Makeup & Clothes Haul

Haul
I went to my local town to return a pair of £10 primark shoes which didn't fit me right, and ended up buying a lot more than I bargained for! So let's get started.

~ Makeup ~

Store: Superdrug
Product: Sleek palettes - Top: Sunset   Bottom: Storm
Price: £5.99 each
I saw the storm palette swatched on someone's Blog *sorry I can't remember who!* and I was reallly impressed with the pigmentation I just had to buy it, but I couldn't choose between the two so I got both!! lol
Store: Superdrug
Product: MUA Nail Varnish. Clear (Shade 17) and Glittery Blue (Shade 12)
Price: £1 each
I needed a topcoat just for any nail varnish and so just got the cheap £1 one and this gorgeous dark blue colour! I really like it. I'll probably do a Nails of the Day photo with this on...
Store: Boots
Product: Barry M Nail Paint - Left, Mushroom Right, Blueberry
Price: Special offer, 2 for £5
Been wanting to try Barry M nail varnishes and these are my first two. I will again probably use these in a NOTD sometime although I'm sure most of you know what it looks like...
Store: Boots
Product: Nailene French Tip Pen with Top coat
Price: £4.99
I have this thing about wanting to do french nails and my nails are always long so it's perfect! I will definately make a post on how I get on with this!
Store: Superdrug
Product: Vaseline "Rosy Lips"
Price: £1.60 something, does it really matter? lol :P
 I've seen people talk about how great this is and I admit, I want to jump on the bandwagon! so shoot me!

~ Primark Buys ~

Price: £2.50
Lovely wood necklace to team with some outfits. Saw similar stuff in New look, but this is a fraction of the price! I love primark jewellery!
Price: £2.00
Got to stock up for summer ey? Especially cause we booked flights to Malta last night, not for the 3rd though, for the 6th, cause my mum remembered she had her northern friend staying the weekend on the 3rd.
Price: £2.50 (Nighttime Shorts)
Don't want to be wearing trouser PJs as the weather gets really hot so yep, just basic stuff really.
Price: £1.30
I've seen people talk about this but I've never been able to find one in my local primark! Fantastic! Day after we book flights to Malta, I find this local, it's just destined for me to be out in the sun! I love the idea of this.
 Price: £7.00
 Again, nice shorts for holiday! Might not wear it with this belt... although it's not that bad. It would look lovely with that Military top I got in my first haul. 

~ Other Stores ~

Sarong
Store: Poundland
Price: Err, £1.00 :P
I don't own a Sarong and it's perfect for my holiday in Malta. And it's really nice, and a total bargain for £1!
Camera Case with Clip
Store: Poundland
Price: £1.00? lol
Again, thinking of my holiday, I'm gonna need to store my camera somewhere as I lost the case I bought in Florida... in Florida... lmao!

Store: TK Maxx
Price: £16.99
This is my favourite top/dress thing ever!!!! It's so soft, and it's just generally gorgeous. These pictures do not give it justice. In the first pic, the one on the left is the front with the jewels in the zebra, and on the back (right picture) there is another zebra (without jewels). I can't believe how gorgeous this is! And for only £17. I liked a dress in primark but said "no" to myself because I don't want to pay £15 if everyone else is going to have the same thing, but nobody else is going to have this! aaah. I'll probably wear it with leggings, full length or up to my knees or something. I'm really happy with this purchase. I just fell in love with it when I saw it.

Hope you like my purchases and you've all had a fab week.
Love,
Emz ♥

2 comments:

  1. great haul some gorgeous things! There the two sleek palettes I want :) I love those brown primark shorts there lush!

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul :) that camera case is such a bargain :D and im in love with your tk maxx find..! thanks for your lovely comment btw <33

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters