Wednesday 23 June 2010

MUA Nail Polish

Sooo, some of you might recall that I posted this in my recent Haul, it's the dark blue nail varnish by MUA. It looks GORGEOUS in the bottle and I couldn't wait to get this sexy colour on my nails! However, I was somewhat disappointed with what it looked like :(

They just look like black nails... although the result is much better with flash as seen below, but unfortunately life cannot be lived under a constant flash illuminating light :(
Ignore the shabbyness of the painting, i had already decided to hate this because it looked black >.>

I decided to redo my french maincure look and quite liked how it turned out. It's not perfect by any means, I guess I'll just have to practice, practice, Practice!!
Products Used:
No 7 Stay Perfect Nail colour in French Pink
Nailene white tip pen
Nailene topcoat included in with the pen

So I'm hoping I'll be good enough to have a gorgeous french manicure for prom, or if not, the vietnamese girls can do it for £3 :P lol

Good'day everyone ;D
Love,
Emz ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love your french manicure look, Ill have to get one off those pens :) x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters