Thursday 17 June 2010

Birthday Dress and HOLIDAY?!

I've been revising a lot this week for my Business (Strategic Management) exam on Tuesday so I've not really been making posts here sorryyy.

~...The Dress... ~
I need a dress for my 18th. I'm just having it in my house, but my living room is HUGE so that will be fine for 30-40 people. But I still need an absolute stunning dress for my party! I don't really want to spend over £70 on it though. Here are some ideas I've got (Pictures taken from the website)
Dress 1: Asos, £38 Dress 2: Asos, £35 Dress 3: Next, £32 Dress 4: Next, £50 Dress 5, Next, £58

The dresses which really stand out to me are 2 and 5. Moreso, 2.
What do you guys think? :)

~ Holiday! ~
Yep, Last night, my mum decided that she needs to get away from all the stresses in her life.. in the form of a holiday. We found flights to Malta for £80 each and a 4* villa for £234 for the week, which is quite cheap too. Here's some pictures:

If we go, it will be for one week, on Saturday 3rd July - Saturday 10th July. We've enquired about the place, now we just need to hear back from the owner. I'm so excited. This means tan before prom and birthday!! yayyy.

2 comments:

  1. Definately dress no. 2 its stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, I ordered it anyways, I got impatient and was like what the hell! If I don't like it, I can always send it back :P x

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love it if you'd comment on my blog post :) I love reading and replying to your messages! ♥

free counters